Pete is my beloved husband. He is Chief of Operations at the business we run together,
First Base Technologies and is a member of various societies such as British Mensa, is a Fellow of the British
Computer Society and is a well respected IT security professional and world class speaker. Pete has an aptitude
for everything - he also drives an extremely cool motor, which you will see on his site!
My husband, Pete, is also a talented musician - check out his music site here.
Frank is an erudite, ecclectic eccentric whom I feel proud to count as my closest friend.
Frank is also a talented photographer - check out his photos on this link.
Triple M Gheckos:
Two of my closest friends, Mike and Michelle, breed gheckos and this is their groovy web site - cute little
geezers they are too (the Gheckos!)
My brother is an extremely talented guitarist/singer/composer. Check out his business web site - which
looks really cool - to find out more about him and his recording studio. I am so proud of him :-)))
A website by a friend, Leanne, about her blind dog. She set the site up because there is hardly any information
out there about actual blind dogs (as opposed to guide dogs). I think this is a really cool thing
Treatment & Damp Control: This is my uncle, John Faulkner's, business - specialising in the control of
woodworm, death watch beetle and other woodboring insects; also dry rot, wet rot, damp proof course insertion.
A talented photographer friend; he did our own wedding photos.
Another talented photographer friend - if you want to buy camera gear, get in touch with Park Cameras and ask for him
- he really knows his stuff!
This is a site conceived and deployed by two old friends, Mark Pilbeam and Linda Noaman whom I also met via the
society, Atticus. These two also figured largely in my life when I was going through bad times and I thank them
for all their support. Their site is just excellent, no other words needed - if you want to find out more, just
click the link!
Stevie is an amazing, clever lady from "across the pond" who I am proud to count amongst my friends. She
has recently written a superb book, "Heart of a Parapsychologist" which you can find out more about on
her web site. This fiction has everything in it from romance to science, focusing particularly around the area of
parapsychology - a really excellent read that had me reading until the early hours of the morning because I
couldn't put it down! No pressure or anything, but when's the next one coming out, Stevie?!
If I have forgotten to do a link for any of
you out there who is a mate, I apologise - let me know and I will create a link to your site pronto!
First Base Technologies:
This is the firm of which I am a partner. Specialising in IT Security, Consultancy and Training, FBTechies have a
large array of high profile clients. The web site has extensive links for IT Security resources.
This is a user-group set up by my firm, First Base Technologies, for fellow IT security professional.
didilogix.com - Designing
Web Sites That Speak For Themselves...:
This is the web site of my old web design business. There is still some useful stuff on there if you are in to, or
want to learn, web site design. There is a full HTML tutorial along with a sizeable links page for web design
- Alta Vista: One of the best.
- AstaLavista: An index for security related sites.
- Biochemistry Site Index: If you are into biochemistry, that is!
- Excite: Pretty groovy.
- GeoIndex: An Earth Sciences site index.
- Hot Bot: A great search engine - it just has to be with a name like that!
- InfoSeek: Another useful one.
- Lycos: And another.
- Mathematics Site Index: Do you really want to use this?!
- Music Site Index: For the musoe's amongst you!
- MetaSearch: This is one of the "big gun" search engines.
- PowerSearch: Another "big gun" search engine.
- WhereIs: Not actually ever used this!
- Yahoo: One of the best known.
- Web Elements: The cyber-resource for the periodic table of the elements.
- The Alchemist: A cool chemistry resource.
- Geological Site Index: If you are into geology.
- Biochemistry Site Index: Pretty groovy for research.
- Microscopy UK: The ultimate solution for myopics!
- Natural History Museum (London)
- National Museum of Science and Industry
- Planet Science: New Scientist magazine's site.
- Tomorrow's World
- U-Net: Gets you to Joint Academic Network (JANET).
- StudyWeb: Research tool.
- The Nobel Foundation
- British Veterinary Association: If you are into animal medicine like me!
- Royal (Dick) Veterinary College
- Bristol Veterinary Archive
- Use the below link to go to The Open University Chemistry Society homepage:
- Use the below link to go to The Open University homepage:
- CERN: I love these guys (and it is where the web was born!)
- Institute of Physics: Their homepage with loads of physics resources.
- NASA: One of the best sites on the web, IMO.
- The Universe: For "Big Bang" theorists.
- Hot Big Bang Theory: Nasa's site on the "Big Bang".
- The Standard Model: Of physics, that is!
- What's Up This Month!: For all amateur astronomers - loads of astronomy links here.
- The X-Files: I am one of the original X-Philes!
- First Wave: A great sci-fi series, similar to X-Files.
- Dr Who: Daleks remain one of my biggest nightmares
- Battlestar Galactica: Remember the Cylons?
- Earth 2: A good modern sci-fi.
- Final Conflict: Another good modern sci-fi, from creater of S.Trek.
- Milennium: From Chris Carter, creator of the X-Files.
- Outer Limits: The modern version is one of my all-time faves, ever!
- Star Wars: Han Solo? I'd be his princess anyday!
- Beauty & The Beast: A wonderful romantic series starring Linda Hamilton.
- The Prodigy: One of my favourite bands.
- Movie Database: Wanna find an obscure sci-fif film? Visit this!
- Music Search: For the musoe's amongst you.
- Bottleneck Blues Club: A Blues club in the south-east of England
- Music on the Internet: Chiddingfold Live Music.
- Blues London South West: General Live Music venue guide (south-east England).
- Audi: The new quatro looks good.
- BMW: I luuuuve the Z3.
- Chevrolet: Chevvy Blasers are well-groovy!
- Ferrari: Need I say more?
- Fiat: Their coupe is pretty cool!
- Ford Motors: Fave are the Puma and Scorpio.
- Jaguar: Fave is XJS.
- Lamborghini: Diablo - yummy.
- Lotus: I own a MkII Elise!
- Mercedes: Their million pound model is yum!
- Peugot: Dunno much about these.
- Porsche: Faves are 911 or Boxster.
- Renault: Williams limited edition cleo is great!
- Subaru: The imprezza is awesome.
- Toyota: I like their 4x4 Hilux and the M2.
- TVR: Fave is Cerbera.
- Vauxhall: I have their 2.0l hot-hatch.
- Volkswagen: What was it about those VW badges?
- Top Gear: I love Clarkson!
- Formula 1: Great - when I time to watch it!
- The Hunger Site: Help feed people....
- British Horse Society: They've a great welfare group.
- Dilbert Zone: Just to show Induhviduality!
- Compassion in World Farming: Against factory farming and live animal transportation.
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals: I also support this cause.
- International League for the Protection of Horses: And this one too.
- Vetwork UK: Another important animal welfare charity.
- The Labour Party: They get my vote.
- The Campaign for Socialism: Interesting reading.
- New Communist Party: More interesting reading!
- Communist Party Manifesto: Gets ya to thinking about stuff, does this!
- Morning Star: It speaks for itself!
- 2600.COM: I love this site!